Friday, August 03, 2012

BReaking BAd (2.08 - 2.09 - 2.10)

BReaking BAd 2.08
BReaking BAd 2.09
BReaking BAd 2.10
~~ Click on the images for biggie ~~

Hey guys,

As promised, here more minimalist posters for BReaking BAd Season 2, specifically for episodes 2.08 (BETTER CALL SAUL), 2.09 (4 DAYS OUT) and 2.10 (OVER).
Keep the feedback coming so I can unlock the next 3 and wrap up Season 2 :)

Regarding the CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON AP prints, things are still in the work but no worries, once I figure it out I will give plenty of notice so everybody will have a chance to get one of those limited run of 20 prints.

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, great stuff. I've been saving all these pictures since the first one.

Gregory Stephenson said...

I've just finished season 2 of Breaking Bad myself. It would be great once you are done, to collect them all together somehow in book form, or something else. I think they are great.

Anonymous said...

Great work. Keep 'em coming. Has anyone posted a link to these in the AMC Breaking Bad forums? More people need to be aware of these. So cool.

Anonymous said...

Ever think of collaborating with Breaking Gifs (I believe Breaking Bad's "official" art project) and making some prints with them?


Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

I'm now up-to-date, having watched every episode that has aired of this excellent show. I began watching this show during the same nightly marathon as you, and instantly became hooked. I look forward to seeing more of your "Breaking Bad"-inspired art, particularly for some of the episodes in seasons 3 and 4.

Anonymous said...

Well, the series is over. And there are a few posters missing. ;)
Do you think, that you will find time to complete them?

That would be really great!