Friday, May 25, 2012

XMEN First Class & EAGLE Award!

ALIEN
~~ Click on the image for biggie ~~

Hello my friends,

I wanted share with you all the above minimalist poster art (done after watching X-Men First Class for the third time -such a great superhero movie - and tributing one of my favorite sequences) and some really GREAT news!

Eagle Awards 2012
EAGLE AWARDS 2012

I was informed I won the EAGLE Award for the Best New Artist category!  :)
I feel honored and humbled to be rewarded with such a prestigious award. Thank you all for voting me and for the continuing love and support: I really appreciate it :)
And congrats to all the other winners and all the nominees: many good friends among them and they are all winners to my eyes :)

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2012 Francesco Francavilla

2 comments:

Stefano Brandetti said...

Congratulazioni Mr. Francavilla!

Harley said...

You certainly deserve it! Hope to see you at HeroesCon.