Sunday, April 24, 2011

DR WHO - The Impossible Astronaut

Dr WHO
(click on the above image for the larger poster view)

Just watched the premiere of the new season of Doctor Who on BBC America and couldn't help to do a quick drawing: the episode was full of very iconic imagery that I had to draw something... before I forget it ;)

AnyWHO, here's 10/15 minutes of fun drawin' :)
Not sure if I should leave as is, or if I should do a more finished/detailed version. Hope you enjoy this in the meanwhile :)

Cheers,
Francesco

7 comments:

Jake Ekiss said...

Damn, son, that's a quick turnaround on some awesome art. Loved the season premier myself. Watching it again right now.

Unknown said...

Nice work....More Doctor Who...

Michael Wheeler said...

Creepy as hell. Wonderfully done.

Philip A. Buck said...

oooo you captured the creepy! I agree, more Doctor Who please?

Atlanta Roofing said...

It’s interesting how quickly they forget that there are sounds and aliens here in the tunnels. It’s almost as soon as they notice them, they forget them. They come upon a locked door. River mentioned to Amy that there was a worse day coming for her. River says that it was when she first the Doctor. He knew all about her. She says that they are traveling in opposite directions. Every time they meet, she knows him more and he knows her less.

Rick Lucey said...

Creepy coolness for sure! I dig it!

Lull said...

Why isn't this on my t-shirt?