Friday, May 21, 2010

24

24
~~ click on the image for larger view ~~

Alright, so last night I watched this week's episode of "24" (which I DVRed on Monday) and I have to say, while the seasons have seen highs and lows, the whole sequence of Jack Bauer kidnapping the (former) President Logan was one of the coolest things I have seen on TV in quite some time. The cold resolution he act in that sequence, the super cool outfit, the way he put his boot on the hole of the windshield after throwing in the car the gas bomb... Yeah, that's what 24 should have been all time.
It reminded me a bit of Mann's "HEAT" in the very first sequence of the attack to the safe truck, everyone pretty much wearing that same cool hockey masks :)

Anyhow, I couldn't help this morning - as a warmup - tributing "24" at one of its finest scene.
Hope you guys dig it.

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.

24
~~ click on the image for larger view ~~

2 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

You are dead on in your comments and art. I am so going to miss 24 and Jack Bauer.

Chad Carter said...

Absolutely about hockey masks. Only thing cooler is gas masks. The Sandman, Mr. Element, they look wicked in their gas masks.