Monday, April 19, 2010

Sammina "Bellella" Francavilla

SAMMINA
~~ click on the image for larger view ~~

It's a sad day for us: our 17 year old cat Sam has left us to go to kitties heaven.
She has been with my wife since she was born and with me for 10 years now.
I am gonna miss her coming by at noon, in my office, reminding me it was lunch time with a couple of miaow and a WTF look if I wasn't getting up and go to get us all some lunch.

You have been good to us, Sammina, and we will miss you greatly.


Francesco & Lisa

Photo © 2010 Francesco Francavilla.

8 comments:

John Matthew Stater said...

You have my sympathies. Especially hard when you've raised them from birth.

Brendan said...

I'm sorry for your loss. It looks like she was a sweet cat. I'm sure she'll be purring at you from up above.

Chris Samnee said...

I am so sorry to read this, Francesco.
Deepest condolences to you and Lisa.

laura said...

Francesco & Lisa, Our deepest sympathies on your loss. We are so sad for you two.

Tony Shasteen said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost our cat (family member) of 15 years exactly one year ago. I still expect her to walk into the office. I am so sorry to hear this.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Sam was indeed a family member and we will miss her greatly. Thank you all for the simpathies and thoughts, it really means a lot to us.

Lisa & Francesco

James Clayton said...

Sad to hear. Condolences to you and Lisa.

Francesco Francavilla said...

Thank you, James, it's really appreciated.

Francesco