Monday, March 02, 2009

"FireBreather" Pinup

FireBreather

Hi guys,

Sorry for the long hiatus, but I had to wrap up the Scalped issue (delivered more than a week ago) and the third issue of my WIldstorm new mini (can't wait to tell you more about it), so I have been busy making some funnies ;)

Meanwhile I also took a little time to do this little pinup for my good friend and brother Andy Kuhn and his Firebreather (the pinup will appear in the upcoming trade collecting the first issues of this awesome Image series).
And below the starting sketch, for those who like the process stuff.
Colors coming soon.

Keep an eye on this blog as I am planning to post something everyday this week, to make up for the lack of posts in Feb :)

Cheers,
Francesco

FireBreather

2 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

New posts every day... yeah, that will make up for the missed days!

Francesco Francavilla said...

Yep, Craig :) I thought I needed to animate a bit this blog (and the Pulp SUnday too) since they seem to be desert lately ;)
Thanks for keeping an eye on this blog :)

Cheers,
Francesco